Thursday, October 2, 2008

Everyone's Doing It


Everyone who owns Urban Decay Primer Potion will definitely do this. Its a well known fact that the packaging is not user friendly. Just when you thought you had already used up your potion because the applicator seems to be getting dry, you got yourself a surprise when you find out that there are tons of it inside left, untouched.

Therefore, today its my turn to do what I should do. Cutting open this little bottle. (Aww, when will Urban Decay arrive to Singapore? The shipping fee is so expensive. Sob.)Bought this 3-in-1 container from Daiso, and without further ado, I gotten everything going.It would be a sin for me to waste this large amount. Fully untouched!Now I'm truly satisfied. =)My next post will be on this cheap looking thing. Now, what exactly is this? I'm beginning to fall in love with it. Stay tune!

No comments: