Saturday, October 4, 2008

Review: D Makeup Corrector

This little thing caught my attention when I was shopping over at Daiso. I was pretty much curious how exactly does this makeup corrector work? Won't it be the same if I were to use a makeup remover and remove the flaws that I wanted out. But since it only cost $2, I decided to purchase it and give it a try.The packaging itself failed to impress me. But what can you expect for something that is only worth $2 right? You pay for what you get. Nevertheless, it didn't bother me much. Afterall, I'm only interested to know how and if this thing work.

When I first tested it on my hand, it felt like candle wax to me. And somehow, it has this slight oily feeling. Well, I really hate things that make my face feel greasy, but am I glad to know that the greasiness will be gone once you wiped everything away.While dolling myself, I accidentally got a smudge line below my right eye. Alright, now we are going to put this corrector into good use. Hmm..So, using the tip of the applicator, apply it to the affected area. Just apply minimal, after which, you wipe it with a clean tissue paper. And viola, the ugly flaw is gone forever.So there goes the question, what's the difference with makeup remover pad or cleanser? I would say, this is more time saving. As the tip is small, you will only focus on the flaw itself and will not end up removing makeup that is around the flaw.

What I like: -The price. Its only $2. Even if this does not work, I would not feel the heartache.
- The small tip that will only be focus on the spot that you want to remove.
- Size of it makes it so handy that you can carry it everywhere you go.

What I dislike: - Though the tip may be small, but there is no way you can sharpen it, thus after long use, its going to be blunt, and the focus area will be bigger. Blah.
- Greasy feeling. But like I mentioned above, everything can be wiped away by tissue.
- Packaging really fails to impress me. Seriously, it look as though its something that would be chuck at one corner after some time.

Price: $2 available at Daiso

Will I buy again: Maybe. In fact, most probably, yes. =)

Japanese stuffs never fail to amaze me.

No comments: