Sunday, October 19, 2008

DOPE

I'm definitely not a dope. But I do like the cap that my lil' sista bought for me, so with it, I've gotten the next inspiration. Something colourful. Had tried rainbow colors before, so I thought, why not something bright, but not too many colours. And there you go, DOPE arrived!NYX pigments are definitely impressive. Have yet to do swatches on it, but I can't help but to sing praises of how strong the pigments are. All I need is just a little bit, and the colour last. It did not fade a single bit.And a picture of my lips for that day.Here's a little tip, to get more attention for on your lips, sprinkle a little gold glitter in the middle vertically after applying the lipstick colour of your choice. Follow by applying the lip gloss. The glitters will reflect light, thus, making your lips look pouty and pretty.

Having said that, I can't wait to get my hands on Too Faced Lip Injection gloss. Shall try those sweet little things one day. As of now, glitters does the job. =)

No comments: