Saturday, October 11, 2008

Exotic

Warning: The pictures this time round is not properly taken. Nevertheless, the eye makeup can still be see. Pardon me ya? I was in rushed for my birthday celebration.

This look took me approximately an hour to get it done. Its not the usual pinkish tones that you see on me. In fact, no pink was used. Basically, its just yellow, brown and teal. And trust me, teal is one good colour that goes well with anyone.I'm certainly not proud of the photography this time. But still, everything is pretty clear (self consolation). I will definitely do this look again another round. And if you like it, I will post it as a tutorial too.

P.S. Yipee, I'm glad. I've gotten all my Milani Runway eyeshadow collection. I know I'm slow, but its part of my happiness. =)

No comments: