Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday to Me

Yup, I'm officially 21 years old, there goes my freedom key. Yipee.. No longer under my parents wing. Held a little party and I'm here to show you how I look that day. The whole eye makeup was using Milani alone. And I certainly do love how I look that day.No close up shots of my eyes. But look carefully, I did eyelashes perming once again. As I grow older, I began to get a little lazy for putting those falsies. Afterall, natural is still the best.

And oh, not forgetting the haul of makeups that my friends got me. How can I ever thank them? Really happy about it! Take a look!The brushes alone had already caused my jaws to drop. Makeup brushes are not cheap, much less the whole package of it. I was really terrified when I saw it. It was like a dream come true. Had always wanted the whole set of makeup brushes, but the thought of spending my money on it, is so not worth, that's why I own only the essential tools. But now, I own the whole set. Gosh! And if you look into that big red box, its all makeup from different brands- ranging from Urban Decay, NYX, Too Faced, Benefit, and Bare Escentuals. All imported from oversea. I'm too happy for words. So girls, stay tune for all the swatches, and of course, more looks and reviews. Thank you girls for the wonderful gifts. Oh, not forgetting dear Melissa, for giving me MAC eyeshadow. Yup, dear, for you, I'll do a tutorial. I love all of you. Big kiss- MUACKS!!!

P.S. My party photos are in my personal blog. To view, click here.
Love,
Bianca

No comments: