Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Review: Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base

Oh gosh, I'm so addicted to makeup, which is pretty obvious. Its like written all over my forehead. Trying to update my blog through my hectic schedule. Next week, I will be having my annual leave, which means, I will have tons of time to do review, and play around with colours. Hopefully, I get some assignments too. Anyone need a makeup artist?


Anyway, today I wanna share with you my experience with Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base. It is known for its waterproof and shining effect. Available in gold and pink, I chose to test the pink base.
Indeed, true to its word, the light reflecting pearl makes your face look all glowy with its shining effect, enhancing your all glamorous look. I especially like the fact that it is able to act as a highlight. However, the con of this product is, it make your face turn oily after awhile. In fact, for mine, it turned oily in less than an hour. Now, I couldn't possibly be blotting my face every 15 minutes. You know what I mean.
What I like: -The base itself is pink, and I'm a big sucker for anything PINK.

- Scent. It has this very sweet and pleasant smell.

- Economical pricing. Everything is so expensive this day, but I'm glad that this is not overpriced.

What I dislike: -The oilyness. Eww... It will be perfect if I was in a cold country. Being in Singapore, the outburst of sweat is not going to be friendly on the skin.

Price: $22 for 15mls

Quality: 3/5

Will I buy it again: Maybe.

No comments: