Thursday, October 16, 2008

Melissa


Babe, named this look after you. Its pretty obvious, because I used the MAC palette that you gave for my birthday. So, I did a tutorial for you, and hopefully you find this useful. And this is the look that you will be getting. Pardon my tutorial, I don't think it is very well done, because its my virgin attempt. Forgive me ya?I know she like smoky look, so I made full use of the palette, Shadowy Lady X 4. Shadowy Lady consist of Lightfall, Smudged Violet, Deep Truth and Shadowy Lady. First of, start with a clean face, prep it, and apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over your eye lids.

Next, using MAC paint pot "Painterly", apply all over up to the creases.Then, using your medium round brush, pick up Smudged Violet, and applied up to your eye crease. And you should be looking like this by now.After this, use your angled brush and pick up Shadowy Lady and applied it at the outermost of your eye, creating a "V" shape, and slightly blend in.Then, using your blending brush, take some Lightfall and applied it right below your brow. This helps in highlighting your brow. With the same brush, blend all the colours together, so that no harsh lines can be seen. Lastly, as you have noticed, the blue (which is otherwise known as Deep Truth) was not used. So using a small, thin angled brush, underline your lower lash line. Try using Maybelline Impact Express Teal together to get a much more attracting blue.There you go, once all colours are up, apply your eyeliner and mascara. Your eyes are now complete. Fill in your brows and do not forget your blusher and lipstick. In this look, I used Bad Girl Lash Mascara from Benefit.So babe, try it ok? And do give me your most sincere comments. Hopefully, all of you enjoyed reading this. =)

No comments: