Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pressing my own pigments


After a period of time, I've finally convince myself that loose pigments can be really messy. And having different containers to hold pigments, actually does take up quite alot of space. Moreover, if I am going oversea or things like that, it will definitely be a hassle to carry all the containers around.

So, I went to pressed my own pigment and made it into a pressed eyeshadow. Wanted to pressed my NYX pigments, but I was so worry that the first attempt will fail (and NYX container is really small, so the amount inside, is not much either), thus, I used my MAC fuschia loose pigment instead.One of my eyeshadow palette has an empty tin, because I dropped this palette accidentally, and the eyeshadow cracked, and was beyond hope. Come to think of it, I could actually use those broken eyeshadow as loose pigments, or to pressed it back again. But at that time, what do I know, right? Right.

So this time around, I cleaned that tube, and put everything into place. And once my pigments are pressed, it looked like this.Beautiful right? Now, I can't wait to press all my NYX pigments. Going oversea is definitely going to be an easier thing now. Yes!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever get to press your NYX pigments? I tried to do one yesterday but it came out loose =( I used alcohol