Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dolling my friends~

Had an escape from Singapore, and now that I'm back, its time for blogging ya? Finally I received the pictures from Aini. Yep, its the day when I did makeup for both Aini and Uma. And someone actually commented that I looked very focused and serious while I do makeup. Haha.. Look at the table, palettes and palettes. But those are just a handful of my collection. Can't possibly carry the whole makeup kit to work.Pictures are not really clear, and the lighting is definitely not helping. But its alright, just a rough idea. Here we go.Simple makeup for Uma, so I did velvet for her, since she is wearing something in purple.

And green for Aini.Photos does not do justice. Basically, the inner corner is yellow gold, and I added shimmery green on the outer. Yea, once again, I like her makeup.

Ok, that's all for now. I really sleepy. Shall update soon!

Love,
Bianca

No comments: