Friday, October 3, 2008

Inspired Arabian Look

I've always adore Arabian makeups. The eyes are always so vibrant with colour. The mixture of different colours just blend so nicely with one another. Besides, they always have this mysterious look which is so attention seeking, and others eyes are constantly stuck on them.

After much time, I've finally trying this on myself. In a different lighting.I just love those eyes. Eyeliner shapes out the eyes so beautifully. For this look, my playthings are purely MAC pigments and eyeshadow. Intensify the colours by using a wet brush. Deliberately kept my lips nude so that the eyes can get more attention.And for some reason, I have no idea why, I like this picture (above).That's all for now. Need nap before I start my work later on. I can't wait for my annual leave. Wow wee!

Yours truly,
Bianca

1 comment:

ع ـبير said...

^^ you were trying to make arabian makeup and i`m arabian but i`v always put asian ,make up XD
nice eyes ^.^