Sunday, September 14, 2008

Big Beautiful Eyes

I'm pretty sure every women want their eyes to look pretty as they are the window to our soul. Especially for Asian, our eyes are normally in the form of an almond, and a majority of us, have small eyes. For me, I have those droopy eyes, and in regards to it, eyeliner is like a savior to me. It contours the shape of my eyes, and also helped to lift up the ends, so as to minimize the droopy look.

When I was introduced by one of my friend about Benefit, I was totally into that brand, given that they have very pretty packaging. First impression definitely make a difference. Browsing through the catalogue, I found "Big Beautiful Eyes". Nope, they are not selling eyes, it is just a kit that allow us women, to achieve what we always wanted- Big Beautiful Eyes. The name of the kit is too much of a hint.

Many of us by now, should have heard of this. It consist of a concealer that suit a majority of skin tone, and 3 other eyeshadow. Not only that, it has a little booklet which gives you a simple step-by-step instructions on how to use it. Mini brushes are provided, just so you need not purchase the extra brush that you are lacking of, for example, blending brush, concealer brush and others.
My eyes were more define right after using it. Though it is a little pricey, but trust me, its worth every penny. Like its brand name goes, you will definitely BENEFIT from it. I promise. =)

No comments: