Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hi Everyone,

I've always wanted to set a site for makeup ravings, and to blog incessantly about it. So here we go, a little introduction about me.

My passion for makeup has always been with me since I was at a younger age. I love colours, and had always been yearning to study about it. The versatility of makeup never fails to amaze me. And indeed, it probes me to understand them further.

I had been wanting to study makeup since ages back. Due to certain constraints, I was unable to achieve it. Hence, after I began working, my hard earned money was then spent on learning how to colour one's face.

I never regretted learning, in fact, I've grown closer to makeup, and they are just like best friends. Makeup allow me to express my emotions, from feeling happy, romantic, jovial, to sad, emotional me.

In this line, a certificate is unnecessary, though, it would be an extra help. But as long as you stay creative and willing to learn, you know you can succeed.

For this blog, its going to be about reviews of makeup (of course) and several other things related to it. Now, wish me a smooth sailing to this site of mine. I can't wait to play with my toys(makeup palette) again!

No comments: