Monday, September 15, 2008

Sunshine


I'm not really a sunshine girl, ain't that kind that would don a bikini and tanned myself over at the beach. This explains why I'm so fair. Eww...Did this sunshine inspired look. With such a concept in mind, I got my fingers and brushes going again.
Don't fake eyelashes does wonders to a person eyes? It makes your eyes talk.

Colours used here are: orange, fuschia pink, carbon, yellow, peacock blue.

And if you are led here by my personal blog, I'm gonna show you the swatches of the 2 pigments I bought from MAC.Both Fuschia and Blonde Gold cost me $38 each. Both are equally bright and so intensifying. Always the reason behind why I love MAC.The pigments were used when I did the leopard print look. My all time favorite look.

Yea, I know. You might have seen this before on my personal blog. But this is where it should belong, because this is my makeup blog. =)

I need more inspirations for other looks. Suggestions anyone?

2 comments:

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

I think the Sunshine "theme" looks good on you! Makes you look real good on top of the fact that you already look awesome. =)

sassychix said...

ahh u know i loooove leopard print! this is hot ;)