Sunday, September 28, 2008

Review: Covermark Moisture Veil


I was introduced to this brand a year back, with my best friend raving about how good Covermark is and tempting me to get one. Thus, when Covermark Moisture Veil face powder reached my hands, I can't wait to try. Afterall, I've tried different concealer and slap tons of foundation, but they failed to do what it should do- covering up marks.
The 2 pictures above is a comparison made on the different powder I used. The first picture(with brown eyeshadow) was using other brand of powder, accompanied with concealer and foundation. Take a look at the second picture (emerald), its obviously using the product that I'm sharing with you right now. Not only does Covermark Moisture Veil cover my facial mark (this sounds very pun), it also unintentionally made my face glow.

The product itself is soft to touch, and the coverage is awesome. A little goes a long way. I have you know that my skin belongs to the oily category, especially the T-zone, and makeup tends to be gone once those sinful oil glands start producing, but with this product, it definitely make my skin look matte for at least 8 hours.

What I like: -The coverage, of course.
- The texture
- Packaging makes it so convenient to carry around

What I dislike: I have absolutely nothing to complain about.

Price: $55

Would I buy again: You bet! Definitely a big YES!Say Bye to ugly spots and freckles today! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you bought it at a US website or or website? Where did you brought the covermark?