Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Clarins Treat

Got to know about this wonderful promotion a few days back through an e-mail. I signed up for it immediately. Clarins is a well known brand, but due to its price, I've always steer myself away from it. Yet, reading reviews after reviews, I can't help but wish that I can purchase something for facial sake. Of course, I had also wish silently that the price of their items will be something I can afford.

And so, I guess, prayers were all heard. They are now giving you a chance to try their products for FREE. Yup, you heard me right. Choose your product that you want, and you can have it for a 10 days trial, without needing to pay a single cents.

So, you may say, there are no free lunch in this world. But for makeup sake, I'll not lie. Above are
the proof of what I got. Of course, 1 person is only entitled to 1 product, so I've got my boy's help too.

Just to share with you, what are the 4 freebies that they are offering. Remember, you are only able to try 1 among the 4 products.

Skin Booster- Younger Longer BalmForever Youthful- Extra Firming Day CreamAll Day Shine Control- Ultra Matte Rebalancing LotionFlawless Brightness- Protective Whitening Day Lotion SPF PA 20++
I chose Forever Youthful and Skin Booster. I'm glad that their philosophy is "Try Before You Buy".

Have you gotten your treats yet? If you are interested, drop me a mail, so that I can send you the link to enjoy this privilege.

No comments: