Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Get gorgeously tanned

Yet another beauty kit from Too Faced. This time round its their bronzer that got me excited. The cover itself is way too sexy for me to resist, with pin up girls posing in sultry styles. Accompanied with unique names that are easy to remember.Snow Bunny is a combination of 4 colours, and like its name, it give a very light, glowy, bronzing effect. Act as a winter bronzer.

Pink Leopard has got to be my favorite. I'm known to like anything under the sun which has something to do with leopard spots. Moreover, this is a PINK leopard, ahh.. adding more plus points. As the name goes, this bronzer brings a little pink out in you. I would say, the final swatch look like a combination of red and brown.

Lastly, Sun Bunny. Sun Bunny gives you the idea of someone spending hours under the sun, getting the right tanned. So, you can expect that this is the only bronzer that is much more bronze as compared to the other two. In fact, it is the best bronzer used for contouring.

With these 3, you need not worry about getting a perfect tan, even on rainy days. Being pretty from home is definitely a pleasure.

Swatches were done, and its for you to judge how pretty these bronzers are.

From left to right: Snow Bunny, Pink Leopard and Sun Bunny

P.S. I've been using Snow Bunny lately as my blusher. I can't resist.

No comments: