Thursday, November 6, 2008

Getting my brow done

This post is for clueless, who asked on how I normally draw my brows. Initially I wanted to do this tutorial using a video style. But, I was really nervous, that I end up spoiling everything. So its back to square one. By pictures. Still, I hope this helps.

Like I mentioned before, eyebrow will define your final outcome of your look. No matter how much foundation or eyeshadow you slap on, if your eyebrow is not done properly, then, everything else does not matter anymore.

Because I have a round face, an arch eyebrow will give others the illusion of a slimmer face. So, first step is to trim your eyebrow that fit the shape of your face. And because the end of my brow are a little short, so I used an eyebrow pencil and lengthen it slightly. Next, using an angled brush, together with Anna Sui eyebrow powder, I filled in the sparse area. To give it a more natural finish, I blend it lightly towards the end of my brow.Lastly, to keep your eyebrow in place(you wouldn't want any stray brows right?), the makeup market provide you with tons of products such as the eyebrow gel. For me, I would prefer using hairspray. It not only keep your brow in place, it is also cost saving.Just spray a little, and comb your brow.So that is how exactly I draw my brow. It takes only 5 minutes to get it done.

Lastly, look for the day. This look consist of:

Face: Lancome Foundation
Makeup Store 3wheel concealer
Covermark Moisture Veil
Too Faced The Bronzed and The Beautiful- Mini Pink Leopard Bronzer

Eyes: Anna Sui Eyebrow powder
Christian Dior Eyeshow- black
Urban Decay Oil Slicks
Victoria Secret Teal Glitter eyeliner
Body Shop white eyeliner
Benefit Bad Girl Lash

Lips: Victoria Secret Lip Plumper- Baby Pink

No comments: