Saturday, November 8, 2008

Haul from Victoria Secret

I'm always been crazy on Victoria Secret, and I meant everything from them, including lingerie. I can't help but to swoon over their designs each time. Nevertheless, their makeup are just as sexy. Started using one of their beauty rush lip gloss, and was really happy with it. Shipping it from US is a cheaper way to purchase all these goodies.

When I was looking at their products over at Changi airport the other day, I was telling my sister how expensive it is as compared to ordering from US. In fact, it was a total rip off. Yea, but after all those grumblings, I decided that the temptation was too hard for me to resist, and waiting for those goodies to arrive, will get me impatient. So there it is, my newest haul of makeup.
Splurged on a total of 2 Beauty Rush Luminous shadow, 1 liquid glitter liner, and 1 very voluptuous Lip Plumper.Does this really work? You will find out soon. =) Its available in 2 colors, 1 being colourless, the other is baby pink. I got myself the baby pink instead.

Swatches done, without any base. Taken it with and without flash.From left to right: Bronze Ambition eyeshadow, Glow nude eyeshadow, Teal Zeal eyeliner, and baby pink lip plumper.

I got to promise myself to stop splurging on these anymore. No.More.Shopping.

1 comment:

Gromit said...

make up is your hobby??
but in overall not bad :)