Monday, November 17, 2008

Lip Sticks!

Finally, someone invented a lipstick that stick to only your lips, and will not fade away. Neither will it stick onto your wine glass, while you are enjoying your wine tasting, nor leaving stain on cigarette butts.

Now, that's something I will really spend my money on. At least, I know it is worth it. Here's a little information to share. Do you know that average woman actually consume about 4 to 6 pounds of lipstick in her lifetime? I read this from somewhere before, and I simple can't believe this. That means alot of chemicals is going into my body.L'Oreal Infallible lipstick packaging was compact and sleek. Not forgetting that it is kept in a mirrored casing.Each casing consist of the lipstick, and a conditioning lip balm. Apply the colour first, then follow by the lip balm. This can stay on your lips for hours, and its not an easy task to remove the colour. Exactly the reason why I love it.On the left, its Stay Nude, and on the right, its Invincible Red. Get this if you think that applying lipstick time after time a hassle!!

No comments: